Leadership is not only about having managerial skills but also the ability to engage, connect and enable people. This 2-day workshop addresses the skills and knowledge required to support employees to develop their skills and expertise. It covers identifying skills requirements, facilitating learning opportunities and coaching team leaders.
Content / Structure
- Identify team leader’s skill requirements
- Establish team leader’s learning priorities
- Support team leaders in writing learning and development plans
- Facilitate learning opportunities of team leaders to address skills needs
- Provide resources and support for learning and development
- Coach team leaders to establish clear coaching goals and timeframes
- Review coaching outcomes against coaching goals
Assessment & Certificate
Case studies and written assignments form part of the assessment requirements. Participants with at least 75% attendance and successful completion will be awarded with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SSG
|Who Should Attend
|This course is suitable for Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers, Departmental Heads and those who hold leadership position in the company.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Full Course Fee
Full Course Fee (w/ GST)
Nett Course Fee
7% GST on full course fee
Total Nett Course Fee Payable, including GST
|Additional funding if eligible under Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from ETSS
|Additional funding if eligible under Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
Course fee can be made using SkillsFuture Credit.
For more information on the various funding, please click here.
Mobile: 6334 1080
111 North Bridge Road
Peninsula Plaza #06-05/06
Download Enrolment form here
SCCIOB reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course, change the trainer and venue due to unforeseen circumstances