WSQ Apply Basic Negotiation
Skills and Techniques
(Conducted in English/Mandarin)
Total Training Hours: 8
26 June 2018
25 April 2018
This 1 day workshop covers identifying negotiation outcomes and the roles and responsibilities, preparing information which may affect negotiations before applying the processes and techniques to achieve the desired outcomes.
Content / Structure
- Identifying negotiation outcomes in commercial situations to establish organisation’s desired position in the negotiation.
- Identify roles and responsibilities needed to support negotiation objectives
- Prepare relevant background information to understand other parties’ position
- Use negotiation processes and techniques to assist in achieving desired negotiation outcomes
- Record negotiations for evaluation and documentation purposes
Assessment & Certificate
Upon successful completion, participant will receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment.
|Who Should Attend
|Executives, team leaders, supervisors and professionals who are involve in the finance and purchasing process or from the company's sales and marketing department.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Full Course Fee
Full Course Fee (w/ GST)
Nett Course Fee
7% GST on full course fee
Total Nett Course Fee Payable, including GST
|Additional funding if eligible under Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from ETSS
|Additional funding if eligible under Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
|Additional funding if eligible under Workfare Training Support (WTS)*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from WTS
Course fee can be made using SkillsFuture Credit.
For more information on the various funding, please click here.
Tel: 6334 1080
111 North Bridge Road
Peninsula plaza, #06-05/06
Download Enrolment form
SCCIOB reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course, change the trainer and venue due to unforeseen circumstances.