This unit covers knowledge and application skills in promoting the service innovation culture in the organisation. It involves leading a team to generate service innovation ideas, facilitating its implementation and evaluating the success of implemented service innovation ideas
Content / Structure
Promote a service innovation culture within the organisation
- Apply suitable methods to promote a service innovation culture within the organisation
- Build organisational work practices and procedures that support service innovation
Lead team in generating service innovation ideas which are in line with the organisation’s evaluation criteria
- Develop the characteristics of a service leader in terms of the skills, attributes and behaviours required to lead teams in generating service innovation ideas
Facilitate the implementation of service innovation ideas at the workplace
- Facilitate the implementation of service innovation ideas by:
- – Developing a business case
- – Soliciting senior management’s endorsement
- – Guiding staff in the development of implementation plans
- – Identifying resources required
- Pilot the service innovation ideas
- Identify the key performance indicators to measure success of service innovation ideas
- Identify the areas of improvement and key considerations for large scale implementation
Evaluate success of implemented service innovation ideas
- Monitor and analyse the implemented service innovation ideas to ascertain gaps and instil best practices
- Apply appropriate methods to evaluate the success of implemented service innovation ideas
Assessment & Certificate
Upon successful completion, participant will receive a SSG Statement of Attainment..
|Who Should Attend
|This course is suitable for Customer Experience Managers, Store/Branch Managers, Heads of Department, and Outlet Managers, who are keen to raise the company's service standards and enhance career progression opportunities.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Full Course Fee
Full Course Fee with 7% GST
Nett Course Fee
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after SSG grant
|Additional Funding if eligible under Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
|Additional Funding if eligible under Workfare Training Support (WTS)*
Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from WTS
Course fee can be made using SkillsFuture Credit.
For more information on the various funding, please click here.
Tel: 6505 3854 / 6505 3897
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Jestor@scciob.edu.sg
111 North Bridge Road
Peninsula Plaza, Singapore 179098
Download Enrolment form here
SCCIOB reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course, change the trainer and venue due to unforeseen circumstances.